- March 4th, 2013. EEI shareholder update
video available to download at http://www.envirepel.com/411industrial.wmv
- December 2, 2012. EEI announces signing an engagement
agreement with MM Dillon and Co. to conduct a private
placement stock offering for the Corporation.
- November 15th, 2012. EEI announces that the Kittyhawk
Energy Project has acquired a 19 acre industrial site in
Alabama and is relocating the project so that it can be
expanded from its original size of 2.8 MW to 17.6 MW installed
- March 28th, 2012. EEI announces signing a Licensing,
Distribution, and Supply agreement with Biart Corporation for
the development of Waste to Energy projects in South
America. First project kick off date is scheduled for
mid 2nd Quarter 2012. EEI will provide engineering,
development, and operational support services, along with
ceramic and electronic control hardware.
- September 18th, 2011 EEI announces that its
Research and Development combustion system has passed its
final testing for power output and emissions to qualify it for
a Section 1603 Grant from the Federal Government under the
American Reinvestment and Recovery Act.
- July 15th, 2011. EEI announces that Mr. Paul Marconi USN
(Ret) has joined the company as the VP of Project Operations
- July 5th, 2011. EEI announces sustained
electrical power produced by the Research and Development
combustion system boiler/turbine generator set
- June 15th, 2011. EEI announces a joint venture 3 MW
renewable energy project in Pensacola Florida with Rainbow
Disposal Inc. (http://www.rainbowdisposal.com)
- December 30th, 2010 EEI announces first
operations of the Company's Research and Development
combustion system in Santee, CA.
- August 6th, 2010. Envirepel Energy Inc. announces the
completion of the Kittyhawk Project relocation effort.
- July 15th, 2010. Envirepel Energy Inc. announces that
the relocation of the Kittyhawk project is proceeding as
planned, with approximately a million pounds of equipment
having been removed from the Vista site. Reconstruction of
the first energy generation equipment has started on site
at the Kittyhawk Energy Project Company location in Santee,
California, putting the Project Company on track to produce
its first commercial electricity from the Santee site in the
fourth quarter of 2010, or the first quarter of 2011.
- June 21st, 2010 Envirepel Energy Inc. announces
that it has restarted limited business operations after
defeating the hostile corporate takeover effort by Nexcore
Capital along with the associated litigations resulting from
Nexcore's actions. The Company is moving the Kittyhawk
Energy Project Company from the original Vista site so that it
can be expanded from 2.5 MW to 3.0 MW in a new site in Santee
California. The Company plans to keep its Corporate offices in
its home town of Vista, California.
- April 22nd, 2010. Envirepel Energy announces
signing of Technology License Agreement with EcoTech Energy
for South East Asia. To review the press
release follow this link http://www.envirepel.com/ap22pr.pdf
- March 10th, 2010. Envirepel Energy announces plans to
re-open the Kittyhawk Renewable Energy Facility. To
review the press release follow this link http://www.envirepel.com/mar7pr.pdf
- September 2009. Envirepel Energy Inc. announces that
the company has engaged CRT Capital Group LLC (http://www.crtllc.com)
to raise debt capital for the company. To review the CRT
Management presentation follow this link http://www.envirepel.com/crt.pdf
- April 4th, 2009. Envirepel Energy Inc. announces Special Shareholder Meeting
to be held on Saturday April 25th, 2009.